Roland HP704 Digital Piano
Simple and sophisticated design that invites you to play.
A great-sounding piano must look good too. From the tall-yet-slim cabinet to the elegant front legs and sophisticated curves based on the design concept of the Roland’s flagship LX Series, the HP704 draws you in and compels you to start playing. Each finish has been carefully selected and meticulously manufactured, so you can choose a piano that truly looks at home in your living room. Also, the cabinet is designed to deliver the best possible sound, regardless of where the piano is situated. Available in polished ebony, charcoal, dark rosewood, light oak and white.
Express yourself with the responsive PHA-50 keyboard.
When it comes to the wish list for your new piano, playing ‘feel’ should be a priority. Whether building basic skills or expressing yourself in a demanding performance, the HP704 ‘s responsive PHA-50 keyboard reacts to your touch—putting you in control and keeping you inspired. You’ll also appreciate the blend of artisan tradition and cutting-edge technology—sleek wooden sides give each white key a familiar feel, while the durable inner frame ensures maintenance-free reliability over years of daily playing.
Dynamic sound from powerful four-speaker system.
A great sound makes you play better. The HP704’s SuperNATURAL technology captures the essence of an acoustic piano in every note. And as you play, your performance comes to life through an advanced four-speaker Acoustic Projection System that delivers sparkling highs, warm lows, and everything in-between. The four speakers are configured as two pairs inside the instrument, and each pair is optimized to deliver superior sound reproduction across the piano’s vast dynamic range. Whether you’re playing or streaming music, you’ll hear every note in immersive, crystal-clear sound.
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling
- Sound Generator: Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling, Max. Polyphony: Piano: Limitless (solo playing using ‘Piano’ category tones), Other: 384, Tones: Total 324 Tones
- Keyboard: PHA-50 Keyboard: Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- Pedal: Progressive Damper Action Pedal (Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable)
- Speaker System: Acoustic Projection, Speakers: Cabinet + Near-field Speakers: 12 + 2.5 cm (5 + 1 inches) x 2 (Coaxial Speaker), Spatial Speakers: 5 cm (2 inches) x 2, Rated Power Output: 25 W x 2, 5 W x 2
- Headphones Effect: 3D Ambience
Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch, Hammer Response: 10 types
- Master Tuning: 415.3–466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Temperament: 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
- Effects: Brilliance, Ambience
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Internal Songs: US: Total 392 songs, Other: Total 382 songs, Listening: 15 songs, Ensemble: 30 songs, Entertainment: 20 songs, Easy Piano: 10 songs (US only), Do Re Mi Lesson: 30 songs, Lesson: 287 songs (Scale, Hanon, Beyer, Burgmuller, Czerny 100)
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1), Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps – 320 kbps, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Recordable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory), Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Bluetooth: Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection), MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland): Piano Every Day, Piano Designer
- Convenient Functions: Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone), Registration, Dual, Split, TwinPiano, Transpose (in semitones), Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function, Volume limit function, Panel Lock, Auto Off
- Cabinet: Music rest: Tilt Adjustable (3 levels), with Music holders, Key cover: Slide type, with Keyboard Lid Switch and Classic Position
- Display: Graphic OLED 128 x 32 dots
- Connectors: DC In jack, Input jacks: Stereo miniature phone type, Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, USB Computer port: USB B type, USB Memory port: USB A type, Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 13W (12W–30W)
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”, The collection of scores “Roland Piano Masterpieces”, AC adaptor, Power cord, Headphone hook
- Option (sold separately): Headphones
Size (including piano stand, with music rest)
1,377 mm / 54-1/4 inches
468 mm / 18-7/16 inches
1,113 mm / 43-7/8 inches
Size (including piano stand, when folding down the music rest)
1,377 mm / 54-1/4 inches
468 mm / 18-7/16 inches
957 mm / 37-11/16 inches
Weight (including piano stand)
61.0 kg / 134 lbs 8 oz
HP704-CH, HP704-DR, HP704-LA, HP704-WH
59.5 kg / 131 lbs 3 oz
Charcoal Black, Polished Ebony, Dark Rosewood, Light Oak, White